Patrick Anderson received a B.A. from Carthage College in l985 and earned his law degree from the University of Richmond in l988. In law school, Mr. Anderson was a member of the law school’s National Moot Court team and won the Best Brief Award in the National Moot Court competition. Upon graduation from law school, he opened a law firm practicing in criminal defense. This firm has grown to be one of the most experienced criminal defense law firms in Virginia that practices solely criminal defense.
Mr. Anderson has litigated thousands of cases all across the Commonwealth of Virginia, as well as in several Federal District Courts. These cases include but are not limited to first degree murder, rape, sexual offenses against adults and children, child pornography, malicious wounding, drug cases, theft, and all misdemeanors and traffic offenses.
Mr. Anderson is very active in his community, having served on many boards and commissions including the following:
- Vice Chairperson, Alexandria Redevelopment and Housing Authority
- Co-Chairperson, Alexandria Economic Opportunities Commission
- Vice Chairperson, Advisory Board for Alexandria Project Discovery, an organization dedicated to making college more accessible for youth
- Alexandria United Way Executive Committee
- President, Alexandria Symphony Orchestra Board of Trustees
- Vice President, Hopkins House Association, an organization providing high quality early learning opportunities to less affluent children and their families
In l996, Mr. Anderson was nominated by the Alexandria Chamber of Commerce for the “Small Business Person of the Year Award”. In 2004 Mr. Anderson received the Distinguished Alumni Award from Carthage College.
Contact the Law Offices of Patrick N. Anderson and Associates for your free case evaluation.