If you do any of the following, you may face charges for computer crimes:
- Attempt to access a computer, system or network without authorization;
- Modify, damage, use, disclose, copy or take programs or data without authorization;
- Use a computer in a fraud scheme;
- Interfere with another person’s computer access or use without authorization;
- Use a computer to view employment, salary, credit, financial information and identifying information of another person without authorization;
- Transmit unsolicited bulk email.
If convicted of one of these crimes, you may be facing time in jail or prison as well as a possible fine, depending on the severity of the crime.
If you are facing charges in connection with computer crimes, contact the Law Offices of Patrick N. Anderson and Associates today. With 23 years of successfully defending criminal cases in Virginia, we are one of Virginia’s largest and leading criminal and traffic defense firms. Call us today for your free case evaluation.